The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Vancouver, BC

jefftd7

affiliate
Hello,

I am a member of a few affiliate forums now and just stumbled on to this one today. I have 2 years affiliate marketing experience and am making some extra spending money. Looking at moving it to the next level and look forward to sharing ideas and success stories with you!

Thanks Laura,

How's Affiliate Marketing treating you? I have been so engulfed in marketing my own company I think my Affiliate Marketing has been getting rusty :p

Look forward to sharing / learning from everyone and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Ciao,

Jeff

Going well, thanks! Just released my first info product; I'm pretty excited about it. I will be getting set up as an e-junkie vendor soon so I can have affiliates of my own. That will be a first for me.

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum. You've probably stumbled onto one of the friendliest affiliate forums out there, if not the most helpful. That said, if you are ready to move to the next level and have some experience, you probably have some pretty direct questions to ask. Ask away!

It's good too that you have experience from both the affiliate and merchant side of things, too.

banners
Back