The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Upstate NY, USA

ja1myn

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'm from the Albany area of NYS. Been working in affiliate and internet marketing since I was 14 and have had great success since. Looking to expand my site portfolio and make this my full time job.

Thanks for having me,
Jay

Hey everyone,

I'm from the Albany area of NYS. Been working in affiliate and internet marketing since I was 14 and have had great success since. Looking to expand my site portfolio and make this my full time job.

Thanks for having me,
Jay

Wow Jay, that's a great introduction. I look forward to your participating on this forum and wish you all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Hi Jay,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Since you were 14 Wow! You sure got an early start. That's great!
Look forward to having you with us.

cool!

wow, u got started at an early age. thats really cool. i wonder if i would have started making websites and marketing when i was young and kept going... i would probably have a fortune by now.

wow, u got started at an early age. thats really cool. i wonder if i would have started making websites and marketing when i was young and kept going... i would probably have a fortune by now.

Anything's possible. Money is always tight in my family, which is mainly what keeps me focused and motivated.

MI
Back