The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from the best traffic network

DanaK

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Trending.Bid
Hey everyone. I'm glad to introduce myself and the network I represent.
As for me, I'm passionate about helping and communicating with people. That's why I'm convinced that I'm in the right place. Our team does a great job providing affiliates, advertisers and other networks with high quality traffic and I'm glad to be the part of it.
I would be happy to meet someone who is involved in this specific area and who can share some useful information or his/her experience with me.
Thank you for attention.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Dana!

I would be happy to meet someone who is involved in this specific area

That describes everyone here. :D

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and in the requirements document that I'm attaching to this post. Ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Dana! :)

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone. I'm glad to introduce myself and the network I represent.
As for me, I'm passionate about helping and communicating with people. That's why I'm convinced that I'm in the right place. Our team does a great job providing affiliates, advertisers and other networks with high quality traffic and I'm glad to be the part of it.
I would be happy to meet someone who is involved in this specific area and who can share some useful information or his/her experience with me.
Thank you for attention.
What traffic network do you represent?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Dana!

That describes everyone here. :D

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and in the requirements document that I'm attaching to this post. Ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Dana! :)

Hey, thank you so much for this useful info, will learn it carefully

banners
Back