The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from the Beautiful Ozark Mountains!

SunshineGinny

Hi - I'm new to the forum and live in N. Central Arkansas in the Ozark Mountains. We have two lakes and rivers here and it really is beautiful except in the winter when all the trees are bare but we have mild winters. Snow only lasts a few days usually.

I have a lot of technical computer background and have been learning Internet Marketing since 1996. I've learned that I'm one of those people that spends all my time learning so now I'm trying to stop doing that and do the marketing instead! It's a good thing that I like to learn or I never would have learned that about myself!:)

Sometimes it's really hard like when I read all of your signature lines and want to click on all of them and just spend my time reading and learning. I guess I have major curiosity. Well, I've spent a fortune on marketing materials and now it's time to put all the information to use.

It's good to be here and I've already enjoyed a lot of the stuff I've read.

Welcome to 5 Star, Ginny.

Those of us in Missouri also like to claim part of the Ozark Mountains. We call our portion the "Missouri Ozarks."

I am a good distance from them so people around this part of the state can't look out our windows and see mountains.

I guess compared to some mountains, the Ozarks aren't all that tall with the tallest range being about 2,700 feet.

I also have a major curiosity about so many things, so I can relate to what you are saying.

It is good to have you as a 5 Star member and I'm glad you like what you have seen so far.

If you ever have any questions, just ask.

You sound like a very interesting person. I hope you will be joining in some of our discussions.

Hey Ginny,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the worst info hound there is. These days I find it hard to get any real work done, cuz I'm always following sites from link to link researching new ideas. But at least I put the info to good use by sharing it here with my readers. So I know where you are at to a degree.

Sometimes we need to tune out so we can focus.
But it's SO hard to do when you work online.

OK you and this thread are my inspiration.
I'm turning off the Internet til I get my newsletter done!:p

BYE for now!

How do I get picture to display?

Thanks. I used to live in Theodosia, MO. I'm only about 10 miles from the MO border. These really are more like foothills but thats what I love about it here. Not many straight roads and beautiful scenery without the long cold winters.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my picture to display. It is 100x100 pixels and only 8 kb. Is there a switch somewhere?

When you said "picture" are you talking about as an avatar or your profile picture.

The avatar would be where I have the American flag. There is a maximum height of 80 pixels and a maximum width of 80 pixels for the avatar. Presently the maximum file size is 20,000 bytes. (1024 bytes = 1KB)

The profile picture is a maximum of 100x100 with a maximum file size of 65535 bytes.

You need to go to the Control Panel to handle this. You will see User CP on the menu bar. Also up there you'll see FAQ - New Posts - Recent Posts - etc...

MI
Back