The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from the Beach and Thank You!

Nelle

affiliate
Hi Everybody,

I've been lurking for a while and decided that I'd like to participate in the discussions here. But first I should say thank you for all of the great tips I've picked up so far.

I'm a blogger and have decided that I'd like to monetize my blogs. Actually the economy and my dwindling retirement account has decided that I should monetize my blogs.

Living at the beach is fabulous, but it can be a hard place to make a living.

Nelle

Hi Nelle,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Glad you found us and decided to get active. You'll get more out of the forum that way! As I hope you've seen, we're happy to help, so ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Everybody,

I've been lurking for a while and decided that I'd like to participate in the discussions here. But first I should say thank you for all of the great tips I've picked up so far.

I'm a blogger and have decided that I'd like to monetize my blogs. Actually the economy and my dwindling retirement account has decided that I should monetize my blogs.

Living at the beach is fabulous, but it can be a hard place to make a living.

Nelle

Try the beaches of Malaysia and Indonesia.... Pretty beaches and the dollar will ofter stretch really far, especially with the exchange rate getting crushed. Of course there are tradeoffs, like more primitive facilities, language issues, etc.

Welcome aboard, if you got the traffic, im sure there are ways to make some money.

banners
Back