The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Thailand

Darwin

affiliate
Hello to everyone. Just joined up. I am retired military living in Thailand, learning and working on my second career as a marketer. First day here and happy to be here. Hope to learn and contribute.

Darwin

Welcome to 5 Star, Darwin.

Thanks for joining us all the way from Thailand. We have some other members in Thailand.

We are happy to have you and I'm sure we will help you learn a few things. There is a lot of information here for you to read plus our members are very friendly as well as very helpful.

It is also good to see that you want to contribute as well. I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

Hi Darwin and welcome:) Not sure if you know it but you've got a bunch of guys right in your backyard. The AMWSO guys are in Thailand (altho they're a diverse group:D Chris and several of the guys are from the UK, got a few Americans, Canadian, French...hmmm not sure if any other nationalities are in there other than those from Thailand or not) You could be living right next to one of them and not even know it. lol :)

If you haven't joined any of their programs, definitely consider it. They have a little mini forum right in here and are all good guys. Good luck with your second career and speaking as an American, thank you for your first career:)

Thanks all for the warm welcome. You really know how to make a person feel at home.

Hi Darwin and welcome:) Not sure if you know it but you've got a bunch of guys right in your backyard. The AMWSO guys are in Thailand (altho they're a diverse group:D Chris and several of the guys are from the UK, got a few Americans, Canadian, French...hmmm not sure if any other nationalities are in there other than those from Thailand or not) You could be living right next to one of them and not even know it. lol :)

If you haven't joined any of their programs, definitely consider it. They have a little mini forum right in here and are all good guys. Good luck with your second career and speaking as an American, thank you for your first career:)

I really appreciate this info. I have felt isolated as far as Internet Marketing is concerned. The only connection I have had with fellow marketers is on The Net. I will go check out the forum. I had heard about one Singaporean man in Bangkok but never could find his office.

My first career was my honor and privilege. Now I am concerned with the current men and women in uniform returning home and transitioning to life again.

Thanks again.

Darwin

banners
Back