The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Tampa FL!

I

imicrowork

Hello all! IMy name is Kay, I am new to the forum and looking to learn and connect with new people! I've been snooping around the forum for about a day before joining (guilty as charged lol) Anyone looking to chat just send me a shout! I don't bite!

Hi Kay,

Welcome and glad you decided to join us. We don't bite either and are a pretty friendly bunch. :) So ask questions when you have any and we'll try to help.

trying my hand at this whole affiliate marketing thing for a while now and I cannot seem to get the help/mentor that I really need to truly make it... It's OVERWHELMING at times but it is something I am definitely dedicated to so I keep tracking on! If anyone has any advice or suggestions or would like to mentor me that would be great! I also have some ideas that I am interested in turning into a niche site but not sure if I am biting off more than I can chew at this time (GULP)

imicrowork, if you haven't yet read all the stickies in the newbie forum then read the ones in the niche marketing forum. They will help you a lot!

You need to do keyword research to see if your niche is viable. You'll see some threads about doing that.

Then start a thread in the right forum(s) as you have specific questions.

MI
Back