The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello from Sunny Singapore

Jolynn_Ong

affiliate
A warm hello to everyone in this forum. My name is Jolynn, from Singapore. I am glad to know about this forum. I am sure that I can contribute and learn from this forum. I am an internet marketer who is passionate in motivaional and personal development area. I was introduce to "The Secret" movie, and it has opened up a new chapter of my life. I have begun to experience Law of Attraction is working on me ....

Welcome to 5 Star, Jolynn.

We have a growing number of members from Singapore as 5 Star continues to attract members from around the world.

You have already posted in the A.I.M. Affiliate Inspiration & Motivation Forum, so I know you are aware of that forum. It looks as if 5 Star is the perfect place for you.

You will have no problem learning more and it is good to know that you are also wanting to contribute in order to benefit others.

Welcome

Hi Jolynn

Good to know that you are my neighbour down south. Yes I agree completely that the movie was great. Many many lives have been touched and i am one of them too.

Best of Luck in your career.
skjes:)

Hi Jolynn,

Great to know that you are from Singapore too.

I have watch "The Secret" movie too, not one, but thrice. I found it to be very motivating, encouraging and mind opening. Glad that you are one of its fan also.

The best thing that I learn from the movie is that the law of attraction really "works". I have used it severe time in my home, work and even leisure and it really work wonder. Trust me, I am a die hard fan of the movie.

Damien

banners
Back