The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Sunny Scotland

Techiescot

Hello everybody

I am a single mum to two wonderful kids living in a rural area in sunny North East Scotland ... Yes, it is sunny here!

I used to be a teacher but gave that up when I returned to Scotland (I spent 20 years living in Asia!) I wanted to spend more time with my kids and so have been involved in Internet Marketing for about 5 years now and LOVE it! I usually spend from September to March working on my websites. (I now have about 100 active and another 100 waiting to go ... just need to find the time.)

I spend the other half of the year selling garden furniture for my offline/online business, which I run with my brother and sister-in-law. So, my summers are mostly spent working with the family all around the UK - yes, it really is sunny here!

I am really looking forward to learning from you all and getting to know some of you better.

Welcome to 5 Star, Techiescot.

Thanks for joining us from Scotland.

We like it when an experienced person joins because they can be helpful to those with less experience.

Thanks for telling us a little about yourself. It sounds as if you are enjoying yourself while earning your income.

We have a very friendly community so you should enjoy being a member.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

Hi Gillian,

Welcome to 5 Star. Nice intro! I love it when people take the time to share a little about themselves.
Helps us to know where you are coming from.

MI
Back