The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from sunny Scotland

M

mcfox

Hi

Nice forum you have here :thumbup:

I'm a regular across various webmaster and seo forums, know a chunk about seo / sem and have several sites on the go. That kinda sums things up. :)

mcfox,
Welcome to UK webmaster world, just the type of members we have been looking for, someone with SEO experience.
I look forward to you becoming a regular member of UK Webmaster World, thanks for joining :)
Temi

Welcome mcfox
You have already shown your considerable knowledge in a very short time. I'm sure we will al learn something from your posts.

Hello

Hello McFOX,
Welcom in here, I look forward to you becoming a regular member of UK Webmaster World.

Ovi

Duke said:
Nothing like welcoming yourself ;)
I don't get that. Do you think that I am actually Paul_KY posing as someone else to make up a new board identity? Nope, I'm a real person. I use the same moniker across different forums.

Or does it mean something else and I've missed it?

Welcom in here, I look forward to you becoming a regular member of UK Webmaster World.
Thanks, Ovi! Me too. :)

Here is only one Paul KY Ken, you can miss him. He is one of our oldest member and the most prolific poster, why the hell would he want to use an alias.
You can't miss mcfox either, just look at the their different styles :)

Paul_KY said:
lol

BTW, Duke, your avatar is extremely annoying.

lol, allright I'll change it. ;)

Crap, no avatar now and it won't let me upload a new one, no options available.

mcfox said:
I don't get that. Do you think that I am actually Paul_KY posing as someone else to make up a new board identity? Nope, I'm a real person. I use the same moniker across different forums.

Or does it mean something else and I've missed it?

Thanks, Ovi! Me too. :)

You guys are hilarious, look at the way Paul posted:

Welcome!

Paul

It looks like he's welcoming himself.

MI
Back