“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from South Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sammy99, Sep 5, 2007.

1. sammy99

sammy99 Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone...I'm new to this board, but have been affiliate marketing for almost 2 years now.
    A bit about me, married for just over 26 years and have 22 year old daughter who just graduated college. I retired from the USAF in 1997 when I was 38 years old. I'm a surgical technician by day and affiliate marketer by night and most early mornings.

I've got a dozen sites, and currently have a few in the oven. Hope to get one finished really soon ( the next few days) since it heavy on halloween stuff. I'm behind the eight ball when it comes to blogs and social marketing ( I think thats what its called) I just started my first blog, and actually had fun setting it up, with plans to monetize it. We'll see how that project goes.

Regards,
    Sammy

2. terraleads
  3. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Sammy.

We are glad to have you as a member.

You may have noticed that we have RSS Marketing & Blogging Forums http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/rss-marketing-blogging-forums/

We also have Web 2.0, Video & Social Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/web-2-0-video-social-marketing-forum/

You might want to spend some time in those 2 forums to help bring yourself up to speed.

Our members are friendly and very helpful so I think you will like it here.

4. sammy99

Thanks Larwee,

Appreciate the links, I'll check 'em out.

Regard,
    Sammy

5. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hey Sammy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad to have a new member with a couple years under his belt to share ideas and tools with. Hope we can help you learn a little more about 2.0 stuff and blogging.

6. sammy99

Hey Linda,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sammy

Top Resources

banners