The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from San Francisco California!

D

digitalpromo

Just wanted to drop a line and say HI to everyone!

I recently became a member of the 5-Star Forum and I'm looking forward to meeting other people interested in online affiliate marketing. I hope to make friends with other affiliate marketers and arrange joint venture proposals through various online marketing methods.

I have been an active affiliate marketer for about three years and plan to continue for a lifetime! There is no other place in the world like the web to pomote, advertise and sell products and services for companies while generating profits at the same time!

I understand this forum is for those newbies who want to learn more about the latest internet marketing trends, new affliate marketing programs and other information. Therefore, I will be participating in the forums to post Q&As for others to view and provide feedback.

By the way, this is one of the best Web-Forums I've seen on the internet...way cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to 5 Star, digitalpromo. Greetings to you in San Francisco.

I guess one of the best isn't bad. The best would be even better. But thanks for the kind words.

5 Star isn't just for newbies. Yes, it can and does provide a great deal of help for newbies. But there are also a large number of very experience people who are 5 Star members. No much how much experience a person has, it is always possible to learn more. Plus many of the experienced members answer questions to help other 5 Star members.

This is a great place to meet other affiliate marketers, so you are likely to achieve that goal.

Feel free to ask questions whenever you have any. It is good to see that you also plan to answer questions to help others when you can.

Thanks for the Warm Welcome!

I'm very happy to be a member of this wonderful website. It is nice to know there are people dedicated to helping others in the forum.

I am always online searching for answers or solutions to improving my online internet business as an affiliate marketer. At the same time, I am willing to provide solutions for those who are searching for answers to some of their questions.

Once again,
Thanks for the invitation!

banners
Back