The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From San Antonio.

E

e-sentuals

Hello everyone I'm new to the affiliate program and looking forward to exploring what affiliate has to offer. I guess my question is to everyone and maybe my own ignorance but has anyone made money from these programs?
Sometimes for me just reading stories of peoples success with the stuggles makes it encouraging.
Jason

Hi Jason from San Antonio,

Welcome to 5 star. Sure lots of people make money with affiliate programs. It's not easy or get rich quick but with lots of learning and effort it can be done. Read lots here and ask questions and we will try to help.

Thanks

Hi Linda,
And thanks for the reply. You are right any type of program requires lots of learning and time but never a get rich quick plan. I plan to develop an e news letter and add the affilate links in them according to my topics. Still got a lot to learn.
Jason

Hi Jason,
I'm new here too, glad to see I'm not the only one :) Lets hope we all find some new friends and new ways to make money online.

ez

Hi EZ

Hi EZ,
Same here I'm glad I'm not the only newbie. Good luck
Jason

Hello Jason,

I have been 'in the business' for six years now, and yes, it is possible to generate revenue on-line. However, as stated, it does take time and effort.

I am headed to Dallas when I leave Atlanta next week, and will be in San Antonio the first weekend of May to attend a seminar there. If you are interested, I would be glad to buy a cup of coffee and discuss the potential of Internet marketing. I promise, NO SALES PITCH, just a BS session! I had people help me when I started, and I am always willing to do the same for others.

In fact, I would be willing to meet with anybody (and buy the coffee :) ) anytime during my travels. Just give me a call on my cell, or drop me an e-mail.

Hi Richard,

Now that's what I like. A man that jumps right in and offers to help others.
What goes around certainly does come back around!

e-sentuals said:
looking forward to exploring what affiliate has to offer.

Welcome to five stars. I'm also a new member.

Are you really new or have tried to become affiliate?
What kind of Affiliate Program you had involved

Monty Auto

MI
Back