The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from RevenueWire!

R

RevenueWire

Hi everyone,

My name is Brent Jordan and I'm an Affiliate Manager at RevenueWire. I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to discussing affiliate marketing and PPC strategies. A big thanks to 5 Star Affiliate Programs for creating such a high quality site where people can really learn and further develop there knowledge base in affiliate marketing.

I will be attending PubCon South in Austin Texas next week so if anyone on here is planning on attending and would like to chat PPC at the conference, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Cheers!

Hey Brent,

Thanks for doing an introduction, so our folks can start to get to know you.

Guys in case you missed it, RevenueWire is one of our new 5 Star programs and a VERY high paying software affiliate network. You can find out more here: <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/">RevenueWire Affiliate Network</a> or here.

Thanks for letting our members know too that you'll be at PubCon South in Austin Texas next week. I'm not sure how many of our members go to that show but hopefully you can hook up with them if they do!

banners
Back