The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Oregon

oldbuddy

affiliate
I'm just an old retired guy from Oregon that can't live on Social Security alone, so the Internet was a good choice. I have been online since Sept 2000 and made enough that I am still here.

I primarily participated in Money Schemes, but the recent shakeups in that area has really crippled the opportunity to the point I am looking for other methods to replace the lost income. I did develop some skills in graphics and html to create splash pages and banners, so affiliate marketing seemed like a good direction to branch off into. I have tried it a few times, but nothing to brag about and when I did make a few hundred bucks it was pure luck and I could not duplicate it again.

Well that's who I am, so now I am going to see what I can learn here without stripping my meager budget and getting my wife all stresses out. I am a DIY guy and learn quickly if I even have a hint at where to start. I already had my wallet ripped out by a few other Guru's teaching about this, so I am not as vulnerable as I once was.

Looks like an interesting place, so expect to see me around snooping into what goes on.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Fix, instead of living on social security why not sell it as an affiliate :ninja:

Good luck.

banners
Back