The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Ohio

sharpie

affiliate
Hey ALL,

Gene Butterly from Ohio where the weather is getting just a little warmer.

I've been net marketing since 1999 with ups and downs just like everyone else. Was fun in the "good ole days" when you could post to a safelist and get 5-20 sign ups from your capture page...remember that? I still get 2 or 3 my self now a days.

Glad I found the 5 Star Affiliate Forum because it looks pretty much family friendly. Have you seen some of the other ones out there....:(

Anyway, I'm going to read some threads now. I hope to learn some things here and contribute as much as possible.

Take care, Gene

Hey Gene,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. We have lots of info,
helpful members and like you noticed we're family friendly so welcome aboard.

Happy to have another skilled member with us. Look forward to your participation.

Hi Gene and Welcome!

Sounds like we've both been at this about the same period of time. Yep, the good ole days were something, but I do enjoy the current days as well. Everything changes and I'm amazed at the new stuff coming at us every day. Keeps me challenged.

Good luck and I look forward to your posts here at 5 Star.

Thank you Gene for be coming a part of our family. This is a great site. I think you have been around long enough to help a lot of us who are new at this.
Have a nice day

Another Newbie

THX to everyone for joining. It will be a better experience the more minds we have put together.

I'm new and have started 'some' affiliate mktg. I have not yet made $ one. All info and advice is helpful.

THX for accepting me as a new member! S ;)

THX to everyone for joining. It will be a better experience the more minds we have put together.

I'm new and have started 'some' affiliate mktg. I have not yet made $ one. All info and advice is helpful.

THX for accepting me as a new member! S ;)

Find out how you get paid first. That is, what payment processor either Solid Trust Pay, AlertPay, Paypal, or a few others. Better yet, A check in the mail. That is where I made most of my earnings because they only have like a 1 or 2 dollar check writing fee. Made a few dollars via paypal but they got disgusting with payouts to members of programs. If you do find a way to get paid via paypal get your monies withdrawn before the balance gets too high.

Alertpay does let you pay for free but the withdraw fee is high. Something like 15% ...ouch!

SolidTrustPay is my favorite anymore. They have an affiliate program that pays you 1% of any monies moved around (from anyone) and their fees are low. They are also expanding in more and more countries. They also have their own debit card. That way the program owner can transfer your earning directly into your account and you can just swipe the debit card at ATM for your monies.

Pay processors are the first thing i look for in any program.

Hope that helps you out a little with your online adventures...:)

Gene

banners
Back