The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from New England

SV1

affiliate
Hello All,

I've been here several times and have found a lot of interesting and useful information.
After many long hours, weeks and months I have finally got my company, my company's website and one other special site ;) up and running (mostly) so now I actually have something in common to talk about.

Hi Eminem,

Looks like a fun community to be a part of. I've read lots of Linda's posts and blogs, found my way here and knew I had to join. She seems to have great understanding of affiliate marketing and the ability to present her thoughts clearly which makes it easier to learn and I wan't to learn as much as I possibly can on the subject so here I am. :)

With the name wickedgoodads in your sig there is little doubt that you are from New England. Are you maybe from Maine?

launch

Hey,

we have recently launched Enhanced targeting features for the advertisers and great cpc potential for the publisher as we have bidding otherwise you can set your own price for the ad you host.

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused: , On the Maine point I just updated my company info page to mention that. I been busy getting the kinks worked out of the websites and doing everything else I just got to it this morning. I've still got lots to do but I figured there no point in waiting until I get it all done because I never really stop changing things, it's habitual. :D

Hey Seth,

Welcome to 5 star and thanks for the kind words. Best of luck with your new program, I'll check it out after I finish playing catch up.

Hi Linda,
Nice to meet you, you got a great community happening here and I'm glad to be a member of it. I'm excited about my program but there's no rush, the affiliate program is still being worked on so things may appear either basic, funky or pretty good depending on when you get there :rolleyes: I've been at it all day and am going to call it a day after this post, I hope to have it all fixed up by tomorrow night. So until tommorow.... Have a good night all.

Had a minor issue with the design layout but that has been resolved. I got it all squared away, faster than I thought. :cool: It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do. Now I can do more important things today, yay.

banners
Back