The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Montreal, Canada

jazzguy

5 Star MVP Award Winner - September
affiliate
Hello all. I joined this forum a couple of days ago and have enjoyed checking out the wonderful variety of topics and responses that revolve around IM. I have been making a living online at home since 2001 as a web designer and have enjoyed the freedom and autonomy that working online provides. Especially today since we have been hit with a nice snow storm...:)

Around 2003 I began dabbling in affiliate marketing and had created a few sites that still generate enough passive income today to pay my rent and bills. Recently I decided to get back into affiliate marketing having realized that my past successful strategies may need some updating.

Normally I shy away from forums, but I have found this forum to be very friendly towards those who seek answers and I thought I would register and participate. I look forward to "meeting" some of you online. Take care.

Jazzguy (Lyle)

Welcome to 5 Star, Lyle.

It might be cold in Canada right now, but 5 Star is really hot in Canada with all of the many members we have joining us from Canada.

I am very glad that you like what you saw here enough to make you decide to join. You are very correct about this being a friendly community.

Things do change, but you can keep up with all the latest right here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

I hope you will be participating in our forums whenever you can.

Hi Lyle,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you found us different and friendlier than other forums and decided to join.

Not only do we have lots of Canucks here but one of our clients,
ShareResults, a leading affiliate network, is based right there in Montreal.

Have you worked with them yet? You should talk to them since they are local
they are about as affiliate supportive as you can get and have some great programs.
They also have a forum here.

Hi Linda and thanks for the welcome. This is a great resource you have here.

I was already aware of ShareResults but have not signed up with them yet. I will do so momentarily and the fact that they are local is nice...:)

Once again, I am enjoying checking out the past posts and I look forward to offering whatever knowledge I have.

Take care and all the best.

Jazzguy (Lyle)

HI - I visited Montreal way back in 1988 - went up through Niagra, NY, then Ottawa, Hull, Toronto, Montreal then Quebec City - wonderful land - wonderful natives!!!! LOL

Thought the whole "underground" shopping malls and universities was a stroke of GENIUS!!

Welcome to the forum

Doug

Hi Doug and thanks for the welcome as well as the nice comments about Montreal. It is a great place to live and yes, the underground "city" is a wonderful way to travel through the downtown core. Especially on days like today with all the snow we got dumped on us. I had a friend who lived in an apartment building that was accessible via the underground. He could literally leave his apartment, jump on the metro, go to his office, shop, eat, see movies, workout, all without ever having to go outside. Of course in the Summer he went outside but in the Winter he pretty much stayed inside. Not a bad life...:) Take care.

banners
Back