The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Massachusetts!

ChitikaChick

Hey Everyone!

I just found this site today. I work at Chitika and signed up to chat with other people who are interested in affiliate marketing and PPC advertising programs:)

Welcome to 5 Star, ChitikaChick.

You should find this an enjoyable place and our members are interested in affiliate marketing and PPC advertising programs. You will be able to do a lot of chating.

Hi ChitikaChick,

Welcome to 5 Star. Well since our members are into affiliate marketing and PPC advertising programs, I think you are in the right place.

Happy to have someone from Chitika here. Seems like you guys are making a come back of sorts. Or at least for me, seems like your name is starting to surface more often again.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Glad to be here! Yes, we're realizing the importance of being out and talking to people and also publicizing more of what we've been up to. We had our sleepy period but now we're back :)

Hi ChitikaChick,

Welcome to 5 Star. Well since our members are into affiliate marketing and PPC advertising programs, I think you are in the right place.

Happy to have someone from Chitika here. Seems like you guys are making a come back of sorts. Or at least for me, seems like your name is starting to surface more often again.

banners
Back