The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from Kevin

kevin7890

affiliate
Hi All-

What an awesome site! I am new to the affiliate marketing and I am SO glad I found this forum. Members here seems so helpful and Linda seems to have answers to all questions!

Just a quick intro about me: I worked in a corporate environment for over 14 years and got tired of the office politics. So I started working for myself as a consultant, but even though I make a decent living at it, I still find myself answering to a "boss". I know life is short, so I wanted to try something completely new.

I hope to ramp up some affiliate sites in the next 3-4 months on a part-time basis, then quit my consulting gig altogether in May and dedicate 100% of my time.

Cheers,
Kevin

Welcome to 5 Star, Kevin.

I am glad you found us and that you have a good impression of 5 Star.

You are right about this being a very helpful community. It also has very friendly members.

I hope 5 Star can help you achieve your goal. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to 5 Star. I don't have ALL the answers but I sure try to help when I can.

Wishing you luck on your journey - we're here to help you learn the ropes.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Kevin.

I hope you settle in here nicely and, I believe you could be right: Linda does know all the answers. She's just too humble to admit it. :)

Feel free to browse around, ask questions, and participate!

~ Teli

MI
Back