The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Israel

amishosh

affiliate
Hi there!

I'm a 27 year old software engineer looking to break the barriers from becoming an Internet Marketer once and for all.

I was exposed to PPC and affiliate marketing first in May 2005 and been struggling ever since. I keep trying and giving up again and again and again.

So here I am on my 100th round to give this internet monster a chance. I know it can be done, not only from testimonials but also from personal experience. I accidentally bid on an illegal keyword for Amazon and made $3000 net profit in about a month or two and once on CJ I made a net profit of $500 within a few days (once again, I didn't read the little print).

I've pretty much given up on PPC for the time being. I think I will return to it when I start generating some income from the "free" methods.

Bum marketing really appealed to me and I'm now working with Pot Pie Girl's OWM. I'm running into some issues so I hope to be able to provide to the forum some insights I've learned and also maybe seek some answers.

Internet Marketing can get very lonely sometimes and I sometimes feel like giving up. I think it's crucial every IM should be part of a community. I hope I'll find 5 Star Affiliate Marketing a nice place to be apart of.

MI
Back