The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Illinois

mommyof3

Hey everyone. I found this board and did a little looking around and decided I would love to join to see if anyone has any great advice for me! I am a mom looking to work from home over the internet so I plan to look around and see what I can learn.

Hi mommyof3,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure well intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

In addition to what Linda said, I want to add that there are so many ways for a person like you to generate income off of the internet. My start, and that of many others, is to start with what you know. Or....work with something that you have a passion about. Either way, you will have a step up on others because you are either knowledgeable about something or you are indeed interested in the thing you are trying to promote.

Good luck. We look forward to your posts and questions here.

banners
Back