The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from evanstowe

evanstowe

affiliate
Hi -
I'm hoping to become an affiliate - I'm starting first with Amazon - I hope I'm not just chasing a useless dream

Hi -
I'm hoping to become an affiliate - I'm starting first with Amazon - I hope I'm not just chasing a useless dream

You won't be disappointing - providing you're willing to learn, take action and never give up.

Don't ignore where it all starts from - your mindset. It sounds mumbo-jumbo but the saying "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, and will willingly take action on, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill is as true today as it ever was.

The bolded section of it is my addition, based on my own experiance and what I see with my students. Action is everything and any action is better than no action.

I wish you all success!

Hi -

Hi Evan
I've been an affiliate for Amazon for almost a year - I feel like I'm chasing a dream - Too much competion.
I hope we both will get some good tips from this forum - Maybe I'm doing it wrong :eek:

Hi Evan
I've been an affiliate for Amazon for almost a year - I feel like I'm chasing a dream - Too much competion.
I hope we both will get some good tips from this forum - Maybe I'm doing it wrong :eek:

Jerry, sorry to hear you're struggling. Amazon is hard - not because of the competition though (competition is good - it means money is being made) but because the commission rates at Amazon are so low at a max of about 12% only.

Some of my super affiliate friends do well there but they have a truckload of experience in both research and driving traffic. They make their money on volume.

In the past I've also made good money there but have moved on to using modern 2-Tier affiliate (not MLM) programs because some offer 100% front end commissions on superb value, high converting offers, tag the affiliate to a buyer for life by IP address and pay pretty decent commission on all follow-on and/or backend sales.

If you've been working online for a year you're obviously driven to succeed so keep searching and testing opportunity until you make it. As I write this over my first cuppa of the day at 0930 in my home office I can assure you the rewards of success are well and truly worth it!

MI
Back