The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from England

David Murray

affiliate
Hello everybody.

I found this forum today and it looks just like what I've been searching for recently. I'm recently retired from a globe-trotting job and am looking forward to being able to give more focused time to the development of the web-based businesses and affiliate marketing that we've started in the family during the past eighteen months but which I've not been able to do really well due to pressure of other work.

So, I'm looking forward to reading and learning:) , and contributing when I feel that I've something useful to say.

Welcome to 5 Star, David.

We met in another community. It is good to see you have joined us here at 5 Star.

Thanks for joining us all the way from England. We have a lot of members from that side of the Atlantic Ocean.

I am sure we will be helpful to you when it comes to affiliate marketing. There is a lot of information here and our friendly members are very helpful.

We look forward to your participation and contributions to our discussions.

Hi David,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you swam all the way across the pond to join us. :)
Happy you are free from the J.O.B. and hope we can help you learn to earn online.

Thanks for the welcome Linda

With refce to your note, this is just a brief note to explain my rather unconventional attitude to the J.O.B..

Of course, every job has its difficult patches, but I've been extremely blessed to have jobs for almost half a century which almost without exception have been fascinating, challenging and enjoyable - and I've had the privilege of working with some wonderful people in many countries and cultures over the years. I don't really have the kind of experience which many in the Internet marketing world appear to have gone through. Work on the whole has been a pleasure.

Sure, I'm looking forward to the change now - but it's just that the incessant demands of long-distance travel were becoming too much for my ageing system to handle.

I thought that it might be worth highlighting that not everyone aches to get out of storms of conventional working life into the pleasant haven of online business (if that's what it is!).

Yours, - David -

MI
Back