The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from david peter

Piter jan

affiliate
My name is James. I'm a Systems Engineer by day and a administrator/owner/host of the websites in the "Web Helper" network by night. (my hobby) I've been doing ecommerce stuff now for about 2 years. Started basically hosting my own domain to provide myself my own email service and to learn linux. Over time I begin to host my friends and their domains and it grew into a small company that I run now. I started off with primative web development, then got into content manegement systems, then got into the marketing aspect of ecommerce while sticking to my focus of infrastruture provodier.

I no longer host out of my home I have made various deals with resellers, and purchased my own reseller plans to provide hosting at an affordable price.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, James!

Hello from david peter
Piter jan
My name is James

:D I'm confused. :D

provide hosting at an affordable price

Affordable is always good. If you are thinking of promoting your business here in the forums, you can do so if you are a vetted vendor in our Resources section. If this is something that interests you, just let me know. It's free.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, James!

Peter,

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a niche you have thought about dipping your toes into?

Something I like to think about is how a surgeon gets paid more than a general practice doctor because of his/her specialization. I would love to hear your thoughts about what your passion is.

MI
Back