The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Colorado

Bazkaz

affiliate
Hi All,

I've also seen Linda over at DigitalPoint. Thought I would come on over and soak up some of the immense knowledge that's here. I haven't done any affiliate programs myself yet, but have some clients who run some.

I am by no means an Affiliate Manager though being in sales in my day job and B2B marketing at my last job it is an interesting field for me.

Currently I am doing SEO for clients of a web design/hosting/programming firm that I freelance for. I'm also a merchant doing drop shipping. I've been out of the drop ship game awhile, but have recently gotten back into it.

Other than that I'm just looking forward to the time here and learning as much as possible from you all.

Thanks,
Baz

Hi Baz!

So nice of you to come visit. I often tell people that DP is the friendliest and most positive forum I know of and you and are proof - you came over to see me!!!

I used to live in Colorado and still miss it. Think about moving back sometimes.

Feel free to bring up any topics around drop shipping too or share your knowledge with us. I know alot of affiliates are also doing drop shipping or considering it, so it's a good topic for discussion.

This forum it just a week old, but look for a lot of great posts to come and activity to build. Hope you become a 5 Star regular!

MI
Back