The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello...from Cleveland OH

jfree98

affiliate
Hello Fellow Affiliates,

First off let me start by saying that this forum seems pretty cool, and I am excited in anticipation from the tons of information that I think I will learn. As for myself I am completely a rookie to the affiliate marketing scene, I do not know much about it, so I am still learning. I have however signed up as a member of the PPC Classroom, and just finished with the complete class about a week ago. I am really looking forward to breaking into this business, and getting my feet wet. So any information that is provided to me, or if someone would be so kindly as to take me under thier wing :) It would be greatly appreciated. Anyway I'm looking forward to gaining a lot of new associates, and some much needed information.

Welcome to 5 Star, jfree98.

Thanks for joining.

Our Newbie Affiliate Forum is the perfect place for a rookie. It is loaded with useful information. The "Sticky" threads are very beneficial http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You are right about there being tons of information here for you. We have just about everything you might need to know.

You may also like our Pay per Click Questions - PPC Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/pay-per-click-questions-ppc-forum/

Our members are very friendly and very helpful, so in a way you will have plenty of people taking you under their wings. Ask questions whenever you have any. You will get replies without anyone trying to sell you anything or trying to get you to visit their site.

I am sure you will find that we can be a big help to you.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions.

Hey jfree98,

Welcome to 5 Star. You finished??? I haven't even had time to start it, so I'm jealous! I've been doing PPC for years - not for affiliate marketing, but for general business - but feel like I can learn some new tricks from Amit.

Sure glad you joined us. We're happy to help with any aspect of online marketing and have forums for most segments. Ask away if you have any questions.

Welcome to the club! I am a newbie here myself and good to know that we share similar first impression for the forum. See you around!

Welcome to the club! I am a newbie here myself and good to know that we share similar first impression for the forum. See you around!

Hey Ronald,

Glad I'm not the only newbie to this foreign world out there. I'll keep you posted on my progress, and you should do the same. Who know's what the future may hold.

banners
Back