The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Central NJ

cheryl17

affiliate
Hello there, i would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Cheryl and I live and work in NJ for my brother's internet marketing company. he does all sorts of stuff to enhance website search optimization. i don't really know too much about it cause i went to school for psychology but I am learning pretty quickly some of the less-sophisticated stuff.

i joined here to share ideas on website marketing and blogging which is one of my main duties. since i am so inexperienced yet this is a work duty of mine, i am eager to learn as much as i can on the whole industry.

thanks and hope to have a good time here!

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for joining 5 Star. Glad I got you fixed up so you could post your intro.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Internet marketing and I hope we can help you learn your way.

Welcome to 5 Star, cheryl.

Now that you are a member, I hope you will spend some time reading what is here. You will learn a lot.

There are many very friendly members here and some of them are very smart as well. Ask questions whenever you have any. That is a great way to learn even more.

Welcome to the forum.
Psychology plays an imprortant role in affiliate marketing. You are sure to be an asset to brother's company as well as this community.

Hi Cheryl,
Welcome! I also went to school for psychology. (Actually me degree is in a field called Rehabilitation Services...which is very close to psychology) Hope you find what you are looking for here. I have found the people to be very helpful. ;)

MI
Back