Hello from Canada

Is anybody else following Charles Ngo's Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lafredet

Hello, my name is Lyle and I'm from Canada.

Over the past 5 years or so, I've tried all kinds of affiliate marketing techniques, courses, books, blogs, software, etc, and I've come away with absolutely zero sales. Not a single one.

To be fair, I didn't really take a very methodical approach to any of my attempts. That's what I plan on changing this final time around.

One week ago I started following Charles Ngo's Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing. It's huge! It's daunting! But, I plan on following it pretty much to the letter.

I created a page on Facebook to chronicle every step of the way. I also thought it might keep me accountable, and maybe I'd get some motivational and moral support. :)

The name of my Facebook page is OneLastAttemptAtAffiliateMarketing. I'm not selling anything. It's just chronicle of progress:

Hello fellow Canadian and welcome to AffiliateFix from an Ontarian! Which province are you in? If I had to guess from your name, I'd say either Quebec or NB. Am I close? Then again, there may be absolutely no connection. :D

Yeah, Charles is definitely an icon. If you'll allow me, I'll offer what I usually like to recommend to newbies. You may be familiar with some of the content but it's a great starting point for a basic foundational understanding of this industry.

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

200.gif

Thanks for the reply. I'm originally from Manitoba, now I'm in Calgary Alberta.

Being a newbie and even just being a few chapters in to Carles Ngo's guide. I can see that I've got an aweful lot of reading, learning and practicing to do!

hello, and how is it in Canada?
It's cold and snowy right now. There are people who like the winter, but I'm not one of them ;) I try to make the best of it though.

This year, I'm lucky enough to be able to go away for the winter. My wife, daughter and I are packing up and heading to Mexico for the next 6 months. Starting January 3rd. I'm definitely looking forward to being able to focus on my online marketing skills from under a palm tree :)

It's cold and snowy right now. There are people who like the winter, but I'm not one of them ;) I try to make the best of it though.

This year, I'm lucky enough to be able to go away for the winter. My wife, daughter and I are packing up and heading to Mexico for the next 6 months. Starting January 3rd. I'm definitely looking forward to being able to focus on my online marketing skills from under a palm tree :)

It's cold and snowy right now in southwestern Ontario, too but you guys get lots more than we do.

I'm jealous that you're going to the warm weather. I've always wanted to be a snowbird to escape the cold. It's on my bucket list. :)

great weather like for me!)

banners
Back