The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from California

johnny6300

affiliate
Hi,

I found your forum from Exclusive PLR Websites and thought I'd sign up.

I was particularly interested in the thread on duplicate content on the web, and wanted to post something on it.

I've been trying to establish an online business since about the middle of 2005 with only very limited success...seems the major problem is getting traffic to your site. I've tried google adwords (an invitation to bankruptcy) and SEO of my sites. I've managed to get some keywords in the top ten, but not the top ten keywords, lol.

I've written articles to boost my sites, but have found a problem with articles when I began the search engine optimization approach.

I've also written an ebook, and have joined EasyProfitAuctions to try to develop a list by marketing ebooks. I have just started that, so don't know how it works yet.

Anyway, would like to talk to anyone here that wants to talk!

Until later,

John:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to 5 Star, John.

I am glad you found us and decided to join.

We have a wealth of information here that can help you in your efforts. I hope you will take some time and explore some of our forum and look at the many topics we have that can help you.

Best of all, our members are friendly and very helpful. Just ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi John,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm always curious where new members found out about us.
I don't see anything on the homepage, so did they mention us in the members area or something like that?

Anyway glad you joined us.

MI
Back