The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Boston

Brandwalla

affiliate
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the affiliate game, coming from a former web-hosting business. I've been running a dedicated server for about 6 years, hosting custom-built web apps for a very large newspaper, but they are suffering badly and cancelled the contract.

I'm a designer by trade, but haven't had a paying client in over 2 years with the recession. I went to work at a very large ecommerce site and am pretty happy there, but for the commute and pay.

I have discovered a niche I'm passionate about, it combines several of my strengths. I have a fairly small and loyal following and regularly give advice on the topics. I had planned to launch a site years ago, but blogging and CMS hadn't really existed then, so I put it on the back burner.

Now that I'm at a large ecommerce site, I see the potential for affiliate marketing. I'm here to learn, and I've gained great insights from your posts.

Thank you all for sharing, I look forward to participating on the forums.
Kind regards,
Bill

Hi Bill,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Thanks for doing such a nice intro. Helps us feel like we know you a little.
I'm glad you've gained some insights from our posts and we look forward
to having you be part of our community.

Oh, I will. I followed one of your links on how to cloak an affiliate link and found an elegant htaccess redirect. Months of frustration solved! Thank you.

MI
Back