The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from avant00043

avant00043

The all New Silver Sol Technology is my dream product. It is the kind of product you don't have to talk people in to buying it. This is a new product and people seem to like thing that are new, especially health products as well as technology. I just love it when people thank me for referring them to a product that either helped them or curing their illnesses.

People is also willing to buy from a website that's not all that professional looking. Most personal website will reflex who you are as a person. And what you say makes all the difference rather then website design. Just try to keep it simple but yet busy... if that makes any sense.

I got lucky when I came up with a domain {domain name removed} I can put a sign up any where, and people is sure to visit me. My return visit is went up 18% since New Years and my down-line have taken off.

My girl friend say that I am a guru. That was funning! Because, when she was telling me what a good marketer I am, I was spraying the "silver solution" on her ugly toes. But in a weeks time, that product turn her fungus toe nails to normal nice looking toes. All I could say is: "Wow!" So we started making before and after picture of my girl friend toes and we are still making some good money off the banner ads and flyers.

So, My name is Richard Avant and I am new to this forum and delighted to be here. I will be posting all over the place in my attempt to share what I know and hoping to learn from you as well.

Best regards
Richard Avant

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back