The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Antoinette

Antoinette

Hi everyone,

Just want to say that I'm glad to be part of this forum and look forward to learning a lot of things. I am 47 years old and a legal secretary. I live in New York. I just set up a myspace account (well . . . my niece did). It's a challenge. Everything what a computer is a challenge so again, I hope I can learn a lot here.

Thank you for having me
Antoinette:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Antoinette.

You shouldn't have any problem learning a few things here. We have lots of information available for you to read. We also have friendly members who are very helpful.

You will learn plenty by reading and you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Thank You

Thank you Larwee.
I know no question is stupid so they say but I might have a few.
If there are things I can read up on regarding myspace and you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Have a good evening

Antoinette

Hi Antoinette,

Welcome to 5 Star. I did get your email but am having computer problems so couldn't reply. Anyway, you posted your intro in the right place and are doing fine. Larry and I are available for questions and the easiest was to reach us is via PM (private message). Just click one of our names and then in the drop down click "send a private message to..." then it's just like writing an email and we communicate right here on the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Antoinette. Just keep trying and you'll figure everything out. Computers can be intimidating at times, but they can also be a great tool.

Good luck!

Grady

banners
Back