The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from a personal trainer

Welcome to 5 Star, going.

You can look at 5 Star as your affiliate marketing personal trainer. Since you are new, you have a lot to learn and 5 Star is the perfect place to learn. This is also a very friendly community.

There is plenty of information already here for you to read. However, whenever you have any questions, just ask. Our members are always willing to be helpful.

Welcome Going! I'm a bit of a fitness buff myself, what types of products do you plan on promoting?

I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information and tips to help get you started and keep you motivated here at 5Star :)

Hi going,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Larwee said: "You can look at 5 Star as your affiliate marketing personal trainer."

Could not have said it better myself!

One suggestion is that it's often best to start off with a NICHE you know something about. Fitness and excercise products are not a niche and they are a huge competitive market, but you may want to try to find a smaller niche like yoga, tai chi or rebounding or something like that you like and know a lot about. Then start a blog about it and add affiliate links to related products. Just a thought!

banners
Back