The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From a Newbie From the Philippines

Kae

affiliate
Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting me here!
I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom looking for a sustainable job/source of income online. I resigned last April after a recent confinement due to Herniated Discs (a spine problem), and planned then to take care of my 5-year-old girl. But I promised myself that regardless my case, I will still strive hard to support her needs.

Please help me, I would really like to learn and start on Affiliate Marketing. How can I be possibly approved? I am so clueless as of now.

Thanks in advance to those who'll help.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

You need to know the questions to ask to find anwsers.

Hello everyone!

I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom looking for a sustainable job/source of income online. I resigned last April after a recent confinement due to Herniated Discs (a spine problem), and planned then to take care of my 5-year-old girl. But I promised myself that regardless my case, I will still strive hard to support her needs.

Please help me, I would really like to learn and start on Affiliate Marketing. How can I be possibly approved? I am so clueless as of now.

Hello Kae, you are welcome on the forum, good luck with all you are planing in here too!

Hello everyone!

hi Kae welcome. hello fellow kabayan! im new in this affiliate journey although i have been working online for the past year, im focusing on launching aff campaigns now and if you want you can hit me up. we can share resources if needed

banners
Back