The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from a n00b in North Carolina!

wolfsmack

affiliate
Hello all...I'm new to affiliate marketing, but have a decent understanding of many principles involved. I've been lurking on this site for several weeks now. Great site!

I have no real world experience in internet marketing, but I'm very anxious to learn the in-and-outs, with a goal of building and operating a successful, online business, which follows the Content-Traffic-PreSell-Monetize Model.

I have enjoyed reading some very informative posts on the Noobie Forum thus far....but I have many unanswered questions that I'm itching to ask.

Anywho....Hello, I'm Bryce.:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Bryce.

I am glad you are no longer a lurker. Being a member is much more fun and has a lot more advantages.

Since you are new to all of this, you have taken the right first step by reading some of what is in the Newbie Affiliate Forum.

As much as the Newbie Affiliate Forum helped you, there are still many questions that you have. That is why it is good to be a member. You can ask questions and get answers from our helpful members.

Try to ask only one question at a time. Some people make the mistake of writing a post with 7 or 8 complicated questions in it.

We are here to help you, Bryce, so start asking your questions in our 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Hey Bryce,

Welcome to 5 Star. Another lurker turned poster - welcome to the family! :p
Since you have a sound footing and have read lots of the newbie posts,
feel free to ask about questions you have that you have not found the answers to.

banners
Back