The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from 49Above :)

svbundy

affiliate
Hi Everyone!

So, I followed some friends of mine (Ron - 7days, Billy Kay) and heard this was a nice place to be. I like what I've heard so far and would love if I could be part of the community, if you don't mind that I join you.

Having been in the industry for a few years I'll do my best to help anyone out where I can and look forward to participating in the discussions.

Thank you in advance for having me and I look forward to meeting you all if I haven't already.

Warmest regards :)

Sarah

Hey Sarah,

Thanks so much for joining us. It was great talking with you on the phone today and I'm sure
you'll fit right in. We look forward to your participation and are happy to have you with us.

Hi Sarah,

So great to see another person I know and highly respect in this business. Looking forward to your posts here, I'm sure they will be informative and always great reading.

Sarah and I had a wonderful meeting last Fall at the Shareasale Think Tank were we jointly lead a round table discussion on The Care and Feeding of Your Affiliate Manager. We basically got the ball rolling with those in attendance, talking about the ways you can communicate with your affiliate managers to get what you need and….in the process of helping yourself, you are helping your affiliate manager. It was a great session with lots of involvement and participation. I think I learned as much information from the group as I presented. Great working with Sarah (she really knows the business) and hope we have the opportunity to do something again like this in the future.

Hi Ron and Linda,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Ron, I also really enjoyed our round table together and would happily team up with you again anytime. Hopefully sooner than later!

banners
Back