The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hello forum buddies!

highlytoxic

affiliate
I am Shivam from India, into affiliate marketing since 4 months. Was into niche sites that rely on SEO for the traffic. But i guess SEO is not my thingy. So getting my leg into CPA now. As i am low on budgets, could anyone tell me which community i should join STM, Affiliatefix or cpaevolution?

Great to see you here, welcome to the Fix!

Well, I can't speak for STM, but I can tell you that the AffiliateFix Dojo is a smart investment as is CPA Evolution as well. They are very different though. The AffiliateFix Dojo is full of great tools and content that continues to grow with new members. CPA Evolution is a product produced by one of our moderators (William Souza) and as an AffiliateFix member you can enjoy a month of Skype assistance with William as well as receiving an incredible discount. I would recommend both if you have the money.

Hey, thanx tj!
i think i should join CPA evolution right now. And maybe if i get some success and make a little money, i will join Affiliate fix dojo later.
what's your say?

I've also get email from AffiliateFix:

Do NOT buy CPA Evolution by AffiliateFix.com Moderator William Souza

Until you see our absolutely INSANELY huge bonus package worth over $5,000.00.

You've been given fair warning. This will be the most valuable bonus hands down and it's exclusive to AffiliateFix members from our very own moderator.

Look out for it tomorrow.

this was two days ago. I can't see that offer on forum, can somebody please put a link here for this offer?

Affiliate fix members are getting a 30 day full skype support with william souza.. I think this is the $5000 worth bonus package they are talking about!
The link is under the top header notification bar.. i cant post the link, i am not allowed now

banners
Back