The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello fellow members newbie here.

zeuse

affiliate
let me introduce my self first. i am newbie to affiliate marketing. wanted to earn some money online. so was searching someways to earn money and landed here and red some success stories and case studies and get overwhelmed and also realize there is so much to learn. looking forward to get support from fellow members.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" ... Chapter 64 of the Tao Te Ching
thumbsup.png
Welcome

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @zeuse !

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Yes, there is lots to learn but do it the same way you eat an elephant - one bite at a time. Focus on learning one method, traffic source and tracker. Once you master one, or decide it's not for you then move to the next. That will help you keep your attention to one area at a time. Study, investment, taking action and asking for help will get you on your way.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @zeuse !

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Yes, there is lots to learn but do it the same way you eat an elephant - one bite at a time. Focus on learning one method, traffic source and tracker. Once you master one, or decide it's not for you then move to the next. That will help you keep your attention to one area at a time. Study, investment, taking action and asking for help will get you on your way.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

thank's that's very helpful

let me introduce my self first. i am newbie to affiliate marketing. wanted to earn some money online. so was searching someways to earn money and landed here and red some success stories and case studies and get overwhelmed and also realize there is so much to learn. looking forward to get support from fellow members.

Feel free to share with me as well! I have some knowledge, but nothing more than a basic understanding of how it all works.

Howdy @zeuse :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hey zeuse, you are welcome, get through here, and learn more in here!

MI
Back