The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello fellow AffiliateFix member.

c0mrade

Affiliate Newbie
affiliate
Hi, I am c0mrade and I just recently joined AF :)
I am pretty new to Affiliates/PPD/SEO and that sort of stuff, I started learning and trying to earn about 3 weeks ago.
However, I didn't seem to be earning too much, and felt I could do better, so I started searching around for a website that was about Affiliate Programs, SEO, PPD, and that sort of thing.
I was trying to learn it all on my own by just trial and error, before I found out about the websites that offer help and other services revolving around Affiliate Prorams, SEO, and PPD etc.
So then I thought, I really need to join on of these forums and start learning as much as I can.
I found a few, and after looking them all over and weighing them against each other I decided AF was the choice to go with.

I will definitely be looking at all the stuff AF has to offer over the next few days, and hopefully if I put in enough hard work along with the stuff I learn from here, I can really start earning :D

I have found a few really good eBooks today such as Search Engine Optimization For Dummies by Peter Kent, and SEO for Beginners by Amit Bhawnani, and if anyone would like these you can send me a message and I will send them to you. These eBooks are in the PDF format.

Well, I guess that is it for now, hopefully I will get to meet some of you and I can't wait to see what all AF has to offer.

banners
Back