The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Fellow Affiliate Marketers!! Life is FUN!!!

oxygenfit

Hello everyone! :)
Total newbie at all this but here it goes.....

I surf, climb rocks, travel and explore, play with nice people and I dig my mountain bike to. You?

I love the internet because it affords the lifestyles & dreams we all seek to live!! Wahoo!!

I am a new merchant out here learning the game, so If anyone has any cool tips for building an awesome Affiliate Program... I would love to hear your thoughts. I have been blessed with the sole license to market on the net for this company... so I have a great chance to make some big stuff happen!

Best of wishes to all of you on your journey! :)

Go Nut's Live Your Dreams!

eric

Welcome to 5 Star, oxygenfit.

Thanks for telling us about yourself.

If you are interested in learning about building an affiliate program, the best place would be our Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum. You will find lots of information there for you to read. After reading some of the threads you will have learned a great deal.

If you have any questions after you have done plenty of reading there you can ask questions in that forum.

Here is a link to that helpful forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-forum/

Hi Eric,

Welcome to 5 Star. You sound excited to learn and excited about what you are doing, so things should fall into place for you. We'll try to answer any questions you may have about getting an affiliate program started.

MI
Back