The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hello Experts! can anyone help me in off page?

pavan

affiliate
I am new to this SEO and i am trying to do off page .I have did following activities
bookmarking ,classifieds,directories ,local listings ,blog commenting ,web 2.0 ,articles and question and answer .
But my question how to do effectively off page ? is there any strategy to follow daily activities while doing off page .If you don't mine can you upload your off page report .i will follow your report .Plz

Welcome to 2010 ...
What is your content and why is it of value?
From that you can develop off page strategies ...

If what you are doing is 97% affiliate ads/links/reviews learn to buy paid ads.

If you are doing spam off-page SEO to your site, you can arm your rankings and you can get a penalty from Google. off-page SEO is not just a few links from sites, today it's much more than that.

I am new to this SEO and i am trying to do off page .I have did following activities
bookmarking ,classifieds,directories ,local listings ,blog commenting ,web 2.0 ,articles and question and answer .
But my question how to do effectively off page ? is there any strategy to follow daily activities while doing off page .If you don't mine can you upload your off page report .i will follow your report .Plz

Personally in 2018 I would stay away from most of they type of links you're building. Besides the web 2.0's and local listing's if you're a business. I recommend a combination of PBN's and guest posts. Be mindful of the anchors you use and not to over-optimize for your money keywords.

pavan was last seen:
Jul 27, 2018
Check the status of the OP (original poster) before replying to older posts please.

banners
Back