The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone :)

kealtoast

affiliate
Hey! My name is Kevin. I am new to the forum and affiliate marketing.

Let me give you a bit of background about myself. I am 19 years young. Currently I live up in the cold state of Minnesota. Recently I have graduated high school (class of 2010). Currently working at 2 dead end jobs.

My reasons behind wanting to get into Affiliate Marketing is I would love to work in the comfort of my own home.

Hope to learn a lot about affiliate marketing and were to start :)

Welcome to Five Star, Kevin. I'm sure you will find an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable group of people here to start you on your new career.

I'll say a couple of things about "the comfort of working from home" based on my own personal experiences. It can become TOO comfortable- it can make you lazy. And it can be isolating - though I don't miss the office politics, I do sometimes miss the camaraderie and personal contact.

And I miss the free coffee! :)

Hi Kevin, welcome! I always like to see young people learning about Internet marketing. I live in Michigan, so I can't blame you about wanting to stay inside! Like Jeanette, I sometimes miss the workplace camaraderie, but all in all, I still wouldn't trade what I do for anything!

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I LOVE working from home and could never work for anyone again. So we hope we can help you learn to earn from home so you can experience the freedom too.

Welcome to Five Star, Kevin. I'm sure you will find an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable group of people here to start you on your new career.

I'll say a couple of things about "the comfort of working from home" based on my own personal experiences. It can become TOO comfortable- it can make you lazy. And it can be isolating - though I don't miss the office politics, I do sometimes miss the camaraderie and personal contact.

And I miss the free coffee! :)

You brought up a great point. I hope that if i set up an area were I work and only work that I can try and avoid the whole to comfortable and lazy part. only time will tell haha

Hi Kevin, welcome! I always like to see young people learning about Internet marketing. I live in Michigan, so I can't blame you about wanting to stay inside! Like Jeanette, I sometimes miss the workplace camaraderie, but all in all, I still wouldn't trade what I do for anything!

Thank you, that is kinda another reason why I think that affiliate marketing is what I should do as a career since I grow up with the internet I feel i got a lot of the basics down were they come second nature to me. haha

Thanks again for all the warm welcome I cant express how much it means to me to be in such a friendly and supportive environment. It makes it much easier for me to learn and ask questions when I feel that I will not be made fun of or looked down at for what i don't know. :)

Aaahh financial freedom! You're on the right path. Work consistently and you'll see results. If you treat this business as a business, you'll make it! :)

Cheers and welcome!

banners
Back