The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

W

Westoner

Hello Everybody,

My name is Chris and I guess I'm hear to learn from my peers and maybe offer some knowledge back into the community if possible.

I spent my recent working life as Technical Director for a multi-national company, developing software systems etc.

I now own a small web hosting company supplying very low cost unlimited hosting reselling a well know hosting companies services. I also design sites, but don't publish that fact. Enough word of mouth business to keep me going for a while.

Anyway...enough about me :) Just wanted to introduce myself.

Kind regards
Chris

Dear Chris,
I don't know you "from Adam," but was going through the new member list and I clicked on your message. I am also new to this forum -- as of today, Monday, September 8, 2007.

I was asking Cute News for some website help for my modest mid-Michigan website of "moralmattersdotorg" The person from Cute News referred me to "ukwebmasterworld.com"

My website has been now running for 1 year with promising new visitor additions and increasing visitations. I add all my links and articles and like the Cute News Management Content system, in order to facilitate this.

However, I desperately need a website re-design and a revised category list. I'm also thinking of some advertising, as my wife and I are on a very limited and fixed income.

My website, is considered by me, my contribution to the area and which I live. I also consider it to be my "ministry endeavor," as I usually post my weekly "Words in Season" topical sermon messages. I also, feel the need to write local commentaries as I am a "volunteer" chief critic / consultant of crazy local politics here in the small town of Bay City, MI

I am looking for help and direction. Please respond if you are interested as I have been seeking to re-design my website of "moralmattersdotorg" for over 6 months.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pastor Nathan Bickel

MI
Back