The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone! VMInnovations AM

VMInnovations

affiliate
Hi all,

Kush here representing VMInnovations.com (merchant) we are on CJ. I will be posting our announcement here shortly.

Fun facts about me: speak 4 languages, huge fan of soccer, tech nerd, love all things marketing, eat the hottest dishes available (think BWs Blazin sauce).

Cheers,
Kush

Hey Kush,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. And thanks for sharing a little about yourself!

I've helped lots of CJ merchants over the years build their affiliate programs and just took a quick peek at your site. As soon as I landed I got a pop up help chat window and not only that, the window has the 866 # in big letters on it too.

Do you have code that disables the chat window for affiliate driven traffic? Otherwise I think you may have problems with affiliates joining and/or producing for you since they will see it as a major leak. Just wanted to mention it real quick.

Welcome to 5 Star Forums, Kush. :)

Thanks!

Hey Kush,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. And thanks for sharing a little about yourself!

I've helped lots of CJ merchants over the years build their affiliate programs and just took a quick peek at your site. As soon as I landed I got a pop up help chat window and not only that, the window has the 866 # in big letters on it too.

Do you have code that disables the chat window for affiliate driven traffic? Otherwise I think you may have problems with affiliates joining and/or producing for you since they will see it as a major leak. Just wanted to mention it real quick.

Excellent question Linda! As noted in our FAQs (sorry I'm not allowed post links yet) phone/chat option is there to allow our customers to reach us via alternative channels regarding support issues NOT placing orders. We encourage our customers to complete their order online and as of this week do not accept orders over the phone.

I must note that if a customer was referred to us from alternative marketplaces (e.g. Amazon -our customer service team will ask for that) we might assist them and exception will be granted.

Currentyly less than 2% of orders are being placed over the phone/chat, and we are also exploring alternative means to track referrals (.e.g RingRevenue).

Edit: forgot to mention that we are also in the process of website redesign addressing style/layout and upgrading our shopping cart to simplify checkout/guest checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kush,

Recommend you add that to your affiliate page and recruiting info. I quickly scanned and could not find it anywhere on the aff page and affiliates would not even know to DIG to try to find it. Sharp ones will hit the site before joining to check for leaks and as soon as they see the chat window they could be gone.

So I'd add to your bullet points a pro-active message just like you did about being parasite-free. Something like "No affiliate leaks - 866 # and chat window are only for questions and tech support,
not for ordering" or something like that.

My 2 cents

MI
Back