The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone, Time to get started!!

Monjack

affiliate
Hi, I joined the forum about 18 months ago, but only visited a few times since, as I never thought I could be successful at affiliate marketing.

Anyhow long story short, I have come back to try again I want to learn as much as possible about the business, and this looks like an excellent place to start.

Looking forward to reading through the case studies and success stories give me the motivation to keep going!!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Well, you have to work at is to make money -- like anything ...

I am a great believer in Luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have. —Coleman Cox.

Personally, I am a big believer in being in the right place, at the right time, then trying to see the opportunity. High risk -- High rewards.

Hello Monjack. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started, go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, I joined the forum about 18 months ago, but only visited a few times since, as I never thought I could be successful at affiliate marketing.

Anyhow long story short, I have come back to try again I want to learn as much as possible about the business, and this looks like an excellent place to start.

Looking forward to reading through the case studies and success stories give me the motivation to keep going!!
Welcome back!!! You are finally here. Looking forward to hear more from you.

banners
Back