The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone, new to this forum.

ron569

affiliate
Hello there,

My name's Ron Lester, I was an insurance agent up until last year when I started getting serious with internet marketing. Right now, I represent a couple of companies. Personally, I found that getting involved with too much tends to bog me down and it's hard to concentrate on the goal at hand.

Instead of joining everything under the sun, I have been interested in finding out what others are doing to make money online. My primary reasoning is that it's crucial to know our colleagues in the industry. When I'm talking to a potential client, I am always listening to their needs and wants. Maybe my product or service isn't right for them, thanks to my connection to someone else I know who to send this client to.

Personally, I've found this works extremely well. That client knows I helped them out, my colleagues know I just assisted them in attaining a new client, and neither one forget how I helped them. It's amazing what happens when we display these random acts of kindness.

I firmly believe that if every one of us work together, we can significantly lower that notorious online failure rating.

Here's a real life example of what I'll do:

I represent Javafit coffee. When I set up a booth, I'll ask my colleagues if they would like me to place some of their brochures on the table or if they have samples they would like to display I'll put them on the table as a raffle then send them the business cards I've collected for them.

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of integrating on and off line marketing together.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hearing all about your experiences.

Warmest regards,

Ron Lester

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ron,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Thanks also for the nice detailed intro. Look forward to having you with us.

MI
Back