The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone! New to this forum.

Digital Janitor

affiliate
Hello,

I am an application developer out of Houston TX. I started out in computers in the late 70s and started working in computers in the 80s on a Key Punch. I was educating MCSE's when the web was released to the public and I fell in love. Now, as a pioneer in many technologies for the web, I work for myself and love most every minute of it. I have done development for counties and for the federal banking system, to name a few, mostly in information management and now we are working on our latest project called a Portable Media Operating System. I love being a GEEK, which is good since I have been one most my life, and look forward to bringing new technologies as well as fresh ideas to current technologies to market.

I have been married for almost 14 years and love my wife more now then the day we got married. How I have managed to stay married is beyond me, most women would have dumped me a long time ago I am sure. I have a step-son who is 22 and we have 2 dogs, Shadow (black lab) and Morgan (black lab and husky mix).

Well I guess that is all. I look forward to being able to provide some useful information to this forum.

Thanks,
Digital Janitor

Welcome to 5 Star, Digital Janitor.

Thanks for the nice introduction. You have a very interesting background.

We cover a lot of topics around here so I'm sure you will find some that are of interest to you.

We look forward to your participation in some of our discussions.

Hi Digital Janitor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us,
we could use another Geek around here. :p

And I agree with Larwee, great introduction
always helps to know our members on a more personal level.
Your wife sounds like a lucky lady! :p

Most of us lean a little more towards the marketing side,
so we need all the help we can get when tecky geeky topics come up. :D

MI
Back