The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone my name is Sheila Davis kinda new on here so if I do something wrong please tell me

Hi, Sheila! Don't worry, you're one of us gals who are part of the AffiliateFix family now. :) We'll help you all that we can.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. That's what we're here for. :)

Enjoy the forums, Sheila!

Hi, Sheila! Don't worry, you're one of us gals who are part of the AffiliateFix family now. :) We'll help you all that we can.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. That's what we're here for. :)

Enjoy the forums, Sheila!
Thank you so much my friend

Hi Sheila, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

MI
Back