The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone - Lead generation guy needs help

LaurelHandshake

affiliate
I'm a lead gen guy who focused all of my efforts on Facebook and recently they banned me for something I didn't think was ban worthy. Anyways, I thought because I had other accounts in my business manager I could simply move on.

I'm looking for friends I can network with to help me generate emails from verticals I love to do. I've been a pro copywriter for 15 years and have done very well in the past. Looking at branching out with my own landing pages I've already started doing well and will continue to expand and improve on.

If it's not an indiscretion, are you doing opt-in e-mail stuff? Also, if not, are you doing a bulk send process or something like this?

Yeah most of my offers are just email submits and I do 1st party mailings not bulk, but I would LOVE to find someone who could do bulk mailings.

Okay, well I'm your man on this. I found a good method, but not sure how long it will be around for and it works for now. I added you on skype.

I'm a lead gen guy who focused all of my efforts on Facebook and recently they banned me for something I didn't think was ban worthy. Anyways, I thought because I had other accounts in my business manager I could simply move on.

I'm looking for friends I can network with to help me generate emails from verticals I love to do. I've been a pro copywriter for 15 years and have done very well in the past. Looking at branching out with my own landing pages I've already started doing well and will continue to expand and improve on.
Hello Friend , Welcome to AffilateFix :)
I have also Many Years on Social Media (Dating , Adult , Sweepstakes , CPI and many More!
My Skype : marketkingal

banners
Back